Joseph Wall Top Assemblies
RRP: $249.00 – $359.00
Complete your bathroom ensemble with the elegant and practical Joseph Wall Top Assemblies. Fitted with a quarter-turn ceramic disc spindle, the Joseph Wall Top Assemblies require minimal effort to operate and reduces the effects of daily wear and tear. Available in chrome, brushed nickel and matte black.
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your wall top assemblies looking as good as the day you installed them.
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.