Banjo Care Accessible Basin Mixer
With an extended lever for those with restricted movement or the need for care facilities, the Banjo Care Basin Mixer is the perfect blend of simplicity and function. This mixer can also be installed to comply with AS1428.1 2009 Amd1 Design for Access and Mobility requirements.
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your mixer looking as good as the day you installed it.
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.
**Failure to comply with any of the above will void all warranties.
Mixer Installation InstructionsView PDFDownload PDF