Avanti Wall Top Assemblies
RRP: $229.00 – $289.00
Exuding a modest yet elegant charm, the Linsol Avanti Wall Top Assemblies is a practical bathroom solution. With hot and cold labels, the Avanti Wall Top Assemblies removes the guess-work in getting the right water temperature. These wall tops available as contra rotating for same direction turn upon request.
- Linsol Avanti Wall Top Assemblies Chrome AVANT-06View JPG
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your wall top assemblies looking as good as the day you installed them.
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa