Avanti Basin Mixer
RRP: $279.00 – $359.00
The contemporary Avanti Basin Mixer is a practical addition to any home, with an understated single lever design, chrome or matte black finish and WELS 5 star rating to help save on water and energy costs. The Avanti Basin mixer is created with highly durable materials so you can rely on it time and time again.
- Add to WishlistAdded to WishlistAdd to Wishlist
- Avanti Basin Mixer Chrome - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Avanti Basin Mixer Brushed Nickel - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Avanti Basin Mixer Gun Metal - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Avanti Basin Mixer Matte Black - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Avanti Basin Mixer .stl FileDownload STL
Maintenance & Care
To help maintain the appearance and function of your purchase, we offer the following as a guide.
Cleaning & Care:
- A soft cotton or microfibre cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome plated, PVD and electroplated tapware showers and accessories.
- Regular cleaning using warm water is recommended to prevent the accumulation of dirt, lime scale and other surface build up, allowing for lifetime use.
- Use mild, diluted, liquid cleaning agents specifically developed for the fitting surface being cleaned. The dosage of the cleaning agent and working time should be adapted based to the level of dirt. Rinse all fittings thoroughly with water after use of such agents.
- For the best result, polish tapware, shower, and accessory fittings with a soft cloth.
- For coloured tapware finishes (Brushed Brass, Matte black etc) apply light pressure and wipe in unidirectional motions.
Do NOT use:
- An abrasive or harsh substance.
- Cleaning agents with light, volatile acids such as but not limited to hydrochloric acid or acetic acid. This will cause strain to the surface resulting in pitting, stress marks etc.
- Scouring powders or abrasive cleaning fluids.
- Cleaning agents containing chlorides or halides. Example: Fluoride, Iodine etc
- Any abrasive sponges, pads, or materials.
Tapware Aerator Maintenance:
- For the best performance from your faucet and to ensure the full lifetime of the product aerators must be cleaned on a regular basis. We recommend a maximum of 4-6 months between cleans, but this will depend on water quality and volume of foreign matter coming through water lines in the area. As the faucet owner, it is your responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the aerator.
- For guidelines on how to clean your aerator, refer to the product instructions included in the product box.
- All tapware and showers must be installed by a licensed plumber and/or electrician.
- All tapware and showers must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valves must be installed with applicable tapware.
- All new connections need to be flushed before installing tapware to remove any shavings or impurities from water lines.
- Operating water pressure is 150kpa-500kpa. If incoming water pressure exceeds 500kpa, an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- Tapware and showers have not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.