Ava Wall Top Assemblies
With a touch of elegant sophistication, the Ava Wall Top Assemblies offer an aesthetically- appealing practical solution for your bathroom. Combining geometric shapes with flat, curving elements, the Ava Wall Top Assemblies provides dimension to your bathroom set-up. The Ava Wall Top Assemblies’ sleek finish makes them easily blend with contemporary bathroom interiors.
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your wall tops looking as good as the day you installed it.
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa