Ava Bath/Shower Mixer with Diverter
Bringing a touch of elegance, the Ava Shower or Bath Mixer with Diverter offers a stylish, flexible solution for your bathing needs. Combining geometric shapes with flat, rounded surfaces, the Ava Shower or Bath Mixer with Diverter provides dimension to the typical bathroom set-up. The Ava Shower or Bath Mixer’s sleek finish makes it easily blend with contemporary bathroom interiors.
15 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Warranty – Non Transferableinstallation guide 1 15yrs full warranty merged1View PDFDownload PDF
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your bath/shower mixer with divertor looking as good as the day you installed it.
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.
**Failure to comply with any of the above will void all warranties.
Mixer Installation InstructionsView PDFDownload PDF