Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail
RRP: $1,079.00 – $1,429.00
Comfort, luxury, and chic are not just confined to our living area, it has seeped into our bathrooms too. We love our little cozy space at home, all round the year. After all, where do we get all our million-dollar ideas from? Soak into the warm soapy water at the end of a tiring day and let your worries sink into the bottom of the tub. We make this experience all the more exceptional with our range of modern, absolutely safe, and elegant heated towel rails.
Every time now, you grab a warm snug towel you will love your decision of choosing Linsol.
We would love to introduce you to Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail. This state of the art piece will add the oomph to your bathroom along with the ease of storing warm towels for the whole family. Made of stainless steel along with the finesse of hand polish and dual wire, this product comes with all the sought after features. To top all that, we offer a 15 years replacement warranty on this item.
- Add to WishlistAdded to WishlistAdd to Wishlist
- Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail Chrome - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail Brushed Brass - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail Brushed Nickel - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail Gun Metal - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail Matte Black - Technical SheetView PDFDownload PDF
- Allegra 19 Bar Wide Heated Towel Rail .stl FileDownload STL
Maintenance & Care
To help maintain the appearance and function of your purchase, we offer the following as a guide.
Cleaning & Care:
- A soft cotton or microfibre cloth is ideal for cleaning all Hand Polished, PVD and brushed stainless steel tapware, showers, and accessories.
- Regular cleaning using warm water is recommended to prevent the accumulation of dirt, lime scale and other surface build up, allowing for lifetime use.
- Use mild, diluted, liquid cleaning agents specifically developed for the fitting surface being cleaned. The dosage of the cleaning agent and working time should be adapted based to the level of dirt. Rinse all fittings thoroughly with water after use of such agents.
- Tapware, showers and accessories with “Mirror Polish” and “Brushed Stainless Steel” Finishes can be polished using mild stainless steel polishes.
- For the best result, polish tapware, shower, and accessory fittings with a soft cloth.
- For coloured tapware finishes (Brushed Brass, Matte black etc) apply light pressure and wipe in unidirectional motions.
Do NOT use:
- An abrasive or harsh substance.
- Cleaning agents with light, volatile acids such as but not limited to hydrochloric acid or acetic acid. This will cause strain to the surface resulting in pitting, stress marks etc.
- Scouring powders or abrasive cleaning fluids.
- Cleaning agents containing chlorides or halides. Example: Fluoride, Iodine etc
- Any abrasive sponges, pads, or materials.
- Disinfectants to clean stainless steel tapware, showers or accessories.