Madi Wall Top Assemblies
Bring a luxurious touch to your bathroom with the Madi Wall Top Assemblies. Made from chrome-plated solid brass, the wall assemblies are both durable and elegant. To make them easy to hold, the assemblies’ handles are flat, wide, and slightly angled. Each handle has a half turn setup for quick adjustments. 65mm x 65mm trouble domes also available separately.
- Barcode: 9339897004114
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.
**Failure to comply with any of the above will void all warranties.
Spindle Extension Available HERE.
Trouble Domes Available HERE.
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your wall top assemblies looking as good as the day you installed it.