Madi Wall Mixer with Divertor
Introduce a stylish and practical presence to your bathroom with the Madi Wall Mixer with Divertor. Showcasing a solid brass construction with chrome plate finish, the Madi Wall Mixer with Divertor ties in well with your contemporary bathroom motif. This wall mixer allows you to switch water output between a shower or a bath spout. Integrated with anti-scald technology, the Madi Wall Mixer optimises hot water flow to minimise the risk of burns.
- Barcode: 9339897004091
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Cartridge: 25mm 2-Step
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.
**Failure to comply with any of the above will void all warranties.
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your wall mixer with divertor looking as good as the day you installed it.