Add a practical yet classy touch to your kitchen with the Linsol Elias Kitchen Mixer. Its chrome finish and smoothly curved body blends well with most modern kitchen themes.
- The Linsol Elias Kitchen Mixer features a side-mounted handle for easy control of water flow.
- Anti-scald technology is integrated into the mixer to ensure safety.
- This Linsol Kitchen Mixer facilitates a maximum water temperature of 70-degrees Celsius.
- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.
**Failure to comply with any of the above will void all warranties.
- A soft cloth is ideal for cleaning all chrome-plated tapware.
- Never use an abrasive or harsh substance. Use only mild liquid detergent to remove built-up and tough surface film.
- Regular cleaning with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth will keep your mixer looking as good as the day you installed it.