- All tapware must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All tapware must be installed to AS/NZS 3500 Series Standards.
- Isolating stop valve must be installed with all applicable tapware.
- All new connections must be flushed before installing any tapware to remove and shavings or impurities from water lines.
- If the incoming water pressure exceeds 1200kpa an approved pressure limiting valve must be used.
- This tapware has not been tested for water pressure under 150kpa.
**Failure to comply with any of the above will void all warranties.